March 18, 2019 ***** EFFECTIVE JUNE, 2019 **
CanSkate, Pre-CanSkate and StarSkate Programs:
- A full refund or credit (less a refund processing fee of $30) will be considered if the request is received 14 days or more prior to the start of the program.
- A pro-rated refund or credit (less a refund processing fee of $30) will be granted for medical reasons (supported by medical documentation/certificate) if the request is made less than 14 days prior to the start of the season or throughout the term of the skating program.
- For CanSkate only, a pro-rated credit (less a refund processing fee of $30) will be considered if the withdrawal request is received within the first four sessions of the program.
- Participants in the StarSkate program may request up to 2 program changes/per season at no cost; CanSkate participants may request 1 change/per season. Subsequent program changes at the skaters request will be charged $15/per program change.
- Coach recommended program changes (ie. transfers from CanSkate to pre-Star/StarSkate) will not be charged a fee (except the difference in program costs).
- In the event of inclement weather, all skaters will be notified via email 2 hours before the start of the session; no refund will be provided for these sessions.
Any request that does not fall within the parameters for any of the programs described above will not be considered.
Accepted by the Rideau Skating Club Executive: March 18, 2019
Reviewed and Amended: March 28, 2019.