How to Register with Rideau SC
Rideau Skating Club uses an online registration system.
A family account is required to register for any programs. Parent and skater information is required.
Payment for all programs is by credit card only.
1) Click on the Login Icon at the top right of the screen
2) If you already have an account, enter your login information and go to step 2 to register for a program
3) If this is a new account, complete the information on the right hand side of the page called "First Time Registering?"
a) Enter your personal information first as the account owner
b) Be sure to "opt in" for all message groups. This will ensure you get notifications from the club
c) To add your skaters to your account - click "Add skater" and complete the skater information
d) Repeat step c for other skaters
Your account is now complete!
Note: you have 30 minutes to complete the entire registration process or you will lose the contents of your shopping cart
1) Hover over the word Registration in the top banner
a) Move your cursor down and click on the registration link for the desired program category: CanSkate, STARSkate, Off Ice Classes, etc.
2) OR click on the program category at the left hand side of this page
3) Scroll through the program offerings and click the Register button for the desired program
a) If you have more than one skater you will be asked to choose which skater you are registering for the program
4) Repeat step 3 until you have registered all skaters for all programs
5) To checkout, click on the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page
6) Complete the checkout process
a) Review your shopping cart
b) Complete Billing Information and Policy Review and Acceptance
c) Complete Payment Information
You will receive notification of the successful registration!
When you are logged in, you will see your name at the top right of the page
1) Hover over your name and click on "My Account"
2) Click on "Skaters" icon to see a list of your skaters
3) Click on a skater name
4) To see the registered programs in a calendar format - click on the Calendar icon
5) To see the registered programs in a list format, scroll down to the Registered Programs section
a) If there are no programs listed, endure the correct season is chosen in the season filter on the right hand side of the section